Enrollment - Students New to PYLUSD
Students NEW to Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District (PYLUSD)
Download the New Student Enrollment Requirements
Please complete online enrollment HERE
After completing online enrollment from the link above, please bring all documents indicated below to the Kraemer attendance office:
- Two copies of the online enrollment document
- Residency verification (only 1 document required)
- Student’s Proof of Age:
Proof of the child's birth date must be presented at the time of registration. Proof may be a certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district. (CA Education Code Section 48002).
- Student’s current immunization records
- Student’s most recent report card or transcript
- Student’s most recent standardized test scores
- Parent’s current Photo Identification (A government or non-government issued Photo ID)
Enrollment cannot be completed until online enrollment is completed and all documents are received.