Resources » Enrollment - Students New to Kraemer

Enrollment - Students New to Kraemer

New Student Enrollment from PYLUSD

(Students who are coming from PYLUSD schools other than: Van Buren, Tynes, Morse, Ruby Drive)


Please provide the following:

  • Proof of your address in the Kraemer attendance area. See qualifying items for Residency Verification OR
  • Copy of your approved Choice Transfer if not living in the KMS attendance area


  • Proof of T-dap (whooping cough) vaccine

Please bring all necessary documents.  Enrollment cannot be completed until all documents are received.